Environmental wellness refers to leading a lifestyle that values the relationship between ourselves, our community and the environment. The core principle of environmental wellness is respect—respect for all nature and all species living in it.
Foster your environmental wellness by:
- Picking up trash.
- Spending time outdoors.
- Biking or walking for your commute.
- Using reusable bags and water bottles.
- Being mindful of your water use.
- Going to the farmer’s market.
- Turning off lights and computers.
- Unplugging from technology.
- Donating unwanted clothing.