SHCS Pharmacy is here to serve the college health needs for all registered students. We have a wide variety of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medications. Pharmacists and pharmacy staff work directly with Providers to ensure the best possible care.
- We accept prescriptions from SHCS and Outside Providers
- Confidential Pharmacist Clinical Consultation for Prescription and OTC medications
- Screening for Drug Interactions, Allergies and Duplicate Therapies
- Student responsibility to costs are billed to student accounts
- Additional Refill Requests to provider through portal
- Competitive Prices on various OTC Products
- Competitive Pricing for Non-SHIP Patients’ Prescriptions (It Pays to Check)
- Pharmacy Staff will work with Providers for any Prescription Insurance Prior Authorizations needs
All Copays and OTC/Rx Charges are billed to Student’s Account (MyBill)
Wellness To Go Vending Machine
To find more over-the-counter products on campus -- especially when the SHCS Pharmacy is closed -- visit the Wellness to Go vending machine in the ARC Study Lounge. Products include safer sex products, OTC emergency contraception, pregnancy tests, menstrual supplies and more.