- How To Access Mental Health Services
- - All in-person services have been moved to Secure Video Conference or Telephone Consultation
- Individual Counseling is offered via secure video conferencing or by telephone consultation. Schedule an appointment via the Health-e-Messaging portal, or by calling 530.752.0871
- Crisis Consultation Services are available by calling 530.752.0871. Drop-in consultation services have been suspended. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Podcasts and You Got This (YGT) workshops aimed at strategies for helping you cope with COVID-19 changes are available through our Skills Workshop page.
- If you are interested in group services, schedule a One Time Visit with one of our counselors via the Health-e-Messaging portal, or call 530.752.0871 to discuss your options.
-The TAO Mindfulness Library is available free to everyone!
- How To Access Medical Services
- We are offering both in-person and telehealth appointments to continue to provide care for our patients, while following the stay at home and social distancing recommendations from the County and State.
- For students currently residing in the State of California, to schedule a phone appointment with an SHCS Provider, log in to the Health-e-Messaging portal, select "Schedule or Cancel an Appointment" and follow the prompts, or call 530.752.2349
- Telehealth options for Out-of-State students provided by LiveHealth Online
- Medical phone appointments will have the same co-pay as office visits ($15), which are covered for UC SHIP enrolled students (i.e., there are no out-of-pocket costs). For non-UC SHIP enrolled students, this fee will be charged to their student account.
- To speak to an SHCS Advice Nurse, call 530.752.2349 to schedule an appointment, or to reach the After Hours Nurse Line
Our lab is currently processing orders by appointment only. Please call (530) 752-2300 to schedule an appointment for your lab tests.
Visit our Primary Care page for additional information>
- How To Access Pharmacy Services
- Our pharmacy is open during normal business hours, but is closed to in-person visitors, and therefore, offering curbside pick-up to patients.
- To pick up a medication, call the pharmacy at 530.752.2338 to let them know you have arrived at the Student Health and Wellness Center (SHWC).
- Please wait at the picnic area outside of the Acute Care doors to pick up medication from pharmacy staff.
SHCS is now offering routine mail-order prescriptions at no extra cost.
Some restrictions apply:
- Mail to addresses in California ONLY
- No controlled substances
- No refrigerated items
- Ability to ship liquids may be limited
- Allow 3 to 5 days for shipping. Expedited shipping may have added costs.
For questions, or if you are unsure whether your prescription can be sent via mail-order, please send a message through the Health-e-Messaging portal, or call 530.752.2338
New Student Resources
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS)
The services at SHCS are available to all registered students regardless of insurance coverage. Students pay small fees for most services. Please visit our homepage for more information on services available to you as a student.