Dedicated to a Healthy Student Body
Quality, cost-sensitive care for all registered UC Davis students, regardless of insurance
- If this is an emergency call 911 immediately!
24 hour Phone Lines
Nearest Urgent Care
- 2020 Sutter Place, #101
Davis, CA 95616
- *For SHIP students this is the closest urgent care that is covered by SHIP.
- For non-SHIP students please check with your insurance provider for your urgent care treatment options.
Access to SHCS Services
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) offers both medical and mental health urgent care services on the first floor of the Student Health & Wellness Center during normal hours of operation.
To provide you with the best possible care, please call the appointment desk before coming in.
The SHCS Blog is designed to keep students, staff and faculty informed about the services and programs we offer as well as updates and tips regarding healthy living.
The holidays are finally here, pumpkin spiced everything, over-the-top festive parties, and holiday treats like pie and stuffing. We have a few tips to help you find balance and help you enjoy the November-December months without breaking your healthy lifestyle routine.
- This is Quitting is a free, customizable smoking cessation tool that was designed for young adults. It is a cessation support app with an accompanying text messaging component that is now available on the UC Davis campus. Download the app and sign up with your UC Davis email address to get started today!
- Food Resources In and Around Davis, CA
- The American College Health Association National College Health Assessment II (ACHA-NCHA II) highlights results from a health survey of both UC Davis undergraduates and graduate and professional students regarding their health status, behaviors and beliefs on a wide range of topics.
- SHCS Service Overview: 2015-2016 Academic Year Resource Guide (PDF)
- UC SHIP mobile app
Top Health and Wellness Concerns for Students