Dedicated to a Healthy Student Body
Quality, cost-sensitive care for all registered UC Davis students, regardless of insurance
- If this is an emergency call 911 immediately!
24 hour Phone Lines
Nearest Urgent Care
- 2020 Sutter Place, #101
Davis, CA 95616
- *For SHIP students this is the closest urgent care that is covered by SHIP.
- For non-SHIP students please check with your insurance provider for your urgent care treatment options.
Access to SHCS Services
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) offers both medical and mental health urgent care services on the first floor of the Student Health & Wellness Center during normal hours of operation.
To provide you with the best possible care, please call the appointment desk before coming in.
The SHCS Blog is designed to keep students, staff and faculty informed about the services and programs we offer as well as updates and tips regarding healthy living.
Living with roommates can involve some significant changes that (hopefully) do not escalate to the point of yelling. Nevertheless, these changes can inspire other doses of unhealthy conflict. Regardless if your roommate is a total stranger or your best friend, the following tips will be crucial to help minimize conflicts that may stir up.
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) Committee is recruiting for undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in SHIP. Read more about SHIP Committee
- Safe Party Resource - What kind of drinker are you? Create your own night out here.
- Fall Patrol: Increased police on duty in Davis during the first 6 weeks of school.
- Party Ambassador position open for applications
- The American College Health Association National College Health Assessment II (ACHA-NCHA II) highlights results from a health survey of both UC Davis undergraduates and graduate and professional students regarding their health status, behaviors and beliefs on a wide range of topics.
- SHCS Service Overview: 2015-2016 Academic Year Resource Guide (PDF)
- UC SHIP mobile app
Top Health and Wellness Concerns for Students