Dedicated to a Healthy Student Body
Quality, cost-sensitive care for all registered UC Davis students, regardless of insurance
- If this is an emergency call 911 immediately!
24 hour Phone Lines
Nearest Urgent Care
2020 Sutter Place, #101
Davis, CA 95616
- *For SHIP students this is the closest urgent care that is covered by SHIP.
- For non-SHIP students please check with your insurance provider for your urgent care treatment options.
Access to SHCS Services
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) offers both medical and mental health urgent care services on the first floor of the Student Health & Wellness Center during normal hours of operation.
To provide you with the best possible care, please call the appointment desk before coming in.
The SHCS Blog is designed to keep students, staff and faculty informed about the services and programs we offer as well as updates and tips regarding healthy living.
When you hear the word “wellness”, what do you think of? Health? Physical Activity? Diet? You’re correct. While wellness does encompass physical health, it is a culmination of other dimensions, as well. These dimensions include social, environmental, intellectual, occupational, spiritual, emotional, financial, and physical. While achieving optimal wellness in one dimension is great, aiming for wellness within each dimension will help you feel balanced overall.
- SHCS Service Overview: 2015-2016 Academic Year Resource Guide (PDF)
- The online waiver application for Fall Quarter will be closing on September 10.
- Coming soon - UC SHIP mobile app (PDF)
- eCheckupToGo offline for maintenance from 6pm on Friday, July 31 to 7am on Monday, August 3.
- Modified hours for services.