How To Make a Medical or Counseling Service Appointment
You can make an appointment online at Health-e-Messaging, in person or by calling (530) 752-2349 for medical services or (530) 752-0871 for mental health services. The Appointment Desk follows the same Hours of Operation, however it closes at 5:00PM. Counseling Services for Med Students, Vet Med Students and Law Students are scheduled through a different process.
- Be sure to have your class and work schedule with you before calling.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Registration stations are located in each waiting area.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are limited in length and you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment(s) if you have multiple concerns or your care requires more than the allotted time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment (see How to Cancel an Appointment below).
- Some appointments have questionnaires that need to be filled out before your appointment. If a questionnaire is required, in most cases it will show up on the homepage when you log in to Health-e-Messaging.