What is TAO - Therapy Assistance Online?
TAO is an interactive, dynamic, easy-to-access online program that provides support for anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
In TAO self-help, you can watch short videos and complete skillbuilding exercises.
You can use TAO as it fits your schedule and needs:
- The exercises can be completed through a smartphone, tablet or computer
- TAO programs are accessible online 24/7
How to sign up
To get started, go to thepath.taoconnect.org and select "Sign up in Self-Help with an institution."
- Enter your basic information. You must use your ucdavis.edu email address.
- Leave the "Enrollment Key" field blank unless you've been given one to enter here.
- Demographics are optional. Read and click the checkbox on the TAO Self-Help Informed Consent. Then click "Sign Me Up!"
- You will receive a TAO Welcome email with login instructions to go to thepath.taoconnect.org. Enter your UC Davis email address, then log in with your password.
Check out a sample TAO session
Take TAO's Online Screening
Take TAO's online screening for common problems. TAO will ask you a few questions in various areas and provide you with some ideas about modules tailored to you.