Dedicated to a Healthy Student Body
Quality, cost-sensitive care for all registered UC Davis students, regardless of insurance
- If this is an emergency call 911 immediately!
24 hour Phone Lines
Nearest Urgent Care
2020 Sutter Place, #101
Davis, CA 95616
- *For SHIP students this is the closest urgent care that is covered by SHIP.
- For non-SHIP students please check with your insurance provider for your urgent care treatment options.
Access to SHCS Services
Urgent Medical and Mental Health Care
Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) offers both medical and mental health urgent care services on the first floor of the Student Health & Wellness Center during normal hours of operation.
Make a Medical or Counseling Service Appointment
To provide you with the best possible care, please call the appointment desk before coming in.
- Medical Services Hours
M T Th F: 8:00AM - 5:30PM
W: 9:00AM - 5:30PM
- General Information:
The SHCS Blog is designed to keep students, staff and faculty informed about the services and programs we offer as well as updates and tips regarding healthy living.
- Why Staying Home When Sick is Important
- Are you Sexcessful?
- Is Tea the New Super Food?
- Here's to Happiness
What's New at SHCS
- Each Aggie Matters unites the tens of thousands of students, faculty, and staff at UC Davis in an effort to have an open and affirming dialogue about mental health.
- February is American Heart Month - Check out these great on-line resources to get your heart healthy lifestyle started.
- Five Things You Need to Know About the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Davis SHIP (PDF)
- Social Survival Guide - Skills for College Life (PDF)
- The Winter Quarter Davis SHIP Online Waiver is now available.
- Urgent Mental Health Care Services are now available in the urgent care clinic at the Student Health and Wellness Center.
- The House will be undergoing structural renovations and the student Peer program and services, including the services previously provided at the "Mind Body Gym", will soon be relocated to the first floor of North Hall until the building is able to re-open.
Top Health and Wellness Concerns for Students
- Healthy Eating
- Safe Partying (Alcohol Risk Reduction)
- Injury Prevention
- Information About All SHCS Services