The UC Davis Student Health & Wellness Center utilizes the newest technology and the latest trends in student healthcare to enhance student visits and delivery of care.
Cost: $30 for 30-minute session, $40 for 45-minute session
Fees are billed to student's campus account, gift certificates are also available.
Access: By appointment only.
Eligibility: All registered students. Staff and faculty are also eligible for massage therapy services.
Location: Third floor of the Student Health and Wellness Center.
Hours of Operation for Physical Therapy
Other Related Services: Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, The Mind Spa
Stress affects the body in many different ways: headaches, fatigue, tension, insomnia, high blood pressure, etc. Massage therapy can be beneficial in the improvement of many conditions and promote aspects of a person’s emotional, mental, and physical healing.
Massage may provide some of the following principle benefits:
- loosens, relaxes, tones, stimulates muscles and increases range of motion
- improves circulation of blood and lymph throughout the body
- improves nerve functions
- opens and balances energy flow
- promotes overall healing and self-awareness
Student Health and Counseling Services provides massage therapy at Student Health and Wellness Center for students and staff.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call our Physical Therapy department at (530) 752-2318. Massage on a regular basis is an excellent preventive health measure. The tension that took a lifetime to build usually may not disappear in one treatment.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase with a check or money order.
- Cost starts at $30 for a 30-minute session.
- No expiration date, valid as long as services are available.