- All in-person services have been moved to Secure Video Conference or Telephone Consultation.
- Individual Counseling is offered via secure video conferencing or by telephone consultation. Schedule an appointment via the Health-e-Messaging portal or by calling 530.752.0871
- Crisis Consultation Services are available by calling 530.752.0871. Drop-In consultation services have been suspended. If you are experiencing an emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Podcasts and You Got This (YGT) workshops aimed at strategies for helping you cope with COVID-19 changes are available through our Skills Workshop page.
- If you are interested in group services, schedule a One Time Visit with one of our counselors via the Health-e-Messaging portal or call 530.752.0871 to discuss your options.
- The TAO Mindfulness Library is available free to everyone!
We are offering both in-person and telehealth appointments to continue to provide care for our patients, while following the stay at home and social distancing recommendations from the County and State.
- For students currently residing in the State of California, to schedule a phone appointment with a SHCS Provider, Log-in to Health-e-Messaging, select “Schedule or Cancel an Appointment” and follow the prompts or call 530-752-2349
- Telehealth options for Out-of-State students provided by LiveHealth Online
- Medical phone appointments will have the same co-pay as office visits ($15), which are covered for SHIP students (i.e., there are no out-of-pocket costs). For non-SHIP students, this fee will be charged to their student account
- To speak to an SHCS Advice Nurse, call 530-752-2349 to schedule an appointment or to reach the After Hours Nurse Line
Our lab is currently processing orders by appointment only. Please call (530) 752-2300 to schedule an appointment for your lab tests.
Visit our Medical Services page for additional information
Our pharmacy is open during normal business hours, but is closed to in-person visitors, and therefore, offering curbside pick-up to patients.
- To pick up a medication, call the pharmacy at (530) 752-2338 to let them know you have arrived at the Student Health and Wellness Center (SHWC).
- Please wait at the picnic area outside of the Acute Care doors to pick up medication from pharmacy staff.
SHCS is now offering routine mail-order prescriptions at no extra cost.
- Some restrictions apply:
- Mail to addresses in California ONLY
- No controlled substances
- No refridgerated items
- Ability to ship liquids may be limited
- Allow 3-5 days for shipping. Expedited shipping may have added costs.
For questions, or if you are unsure whether your prescription ca be sent via mail-order, please send a message through the Health-e-Messaging portal, or call (530) 752-2338.